Labels

acrylic (74) celebrity (35) charcoal (11) charity (4) craft (4) dogs (23) ebay (1) graphite (24) illustration (5) landscapes (8) oil (3) pet portraiture (28) portraiture (60) signage (5) sketch (10) still life (3) video (1) vintage (10) watercolor (3)

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Gretzky Card Hits Ebay!!!!!!!

Gretzky, acrylic on trading card, 2.5x3.5", 2011

This first of my hand painted Parkhurst cards has finally turned up on Ebay!! I have been monitoring the site, waiting for one to appear. The other cards by other artists were going for an average of $50 after all bidding. My card has had only 3 bids so far and is already at $150!!! I hope you'll check it out HERE. Thanks for the opportunity to do this, Upper Deck. Best of luck to all the collectors out there bidding on this great little masterpiece. - Jared

2 comments:

Les G said...

I was just lucky enough to pull one of the Gordie Howe cards you painted for Upper Decks Parkhurst Champions. It is amazing, I can't wait to see the work you do for In The Game. The inclusion of your work has added a new and extremely unique twist to trading cards.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

Hi Jared
I would like feature your soccer painting on my blog. Can you confirm the David Beckham and the Diego Maradona ? I've not been able to find scans.

Thanks - Chucks Used Cards