Labels

acrylic (74) celebrity (35) charcoal (11) charity (4) craft (4) dogs (23) ebay (1) graphite (24) illustration (5) landscapes (8) oil (3) pet portraiture (28) portraiture (60) signage (5) sketch (10) still life (3) video (1) vintage (10) watercolor (3)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hail the Hair!!

Conan, acrylic on board, 24x24", 2010 $1200
I am back! It's been a busy couple of months. I have been in talks with Upper Deck to do a limited edition series of the American Presidents for early 2011, talked with various clients for commission pieces, was laid off from one of the funnest jobs I've ever had, and have been vending at several arts and craft festivals around Alabama. In addition to all of that, I have started up the celeb portraiture for the Chop House restaurant while my schedule briefly permits. I like to hear folks talk about these portraits after they have eaten at the Chop House. Moreover, I like it when I sell them!! The more the merrier, right? I was happy to add Conan to the mix. We were excited to see his arrival back to the tube earlier this month. I thought that I could have done just the hair and still have it a recognizable piece but a little more was added for good measure. Let me know what you think and stay tuned for more updates, more art, and more news very soon! Happy Thanksgiving too. - Jared






1 comment:

Stephanie Amos said...

Love it! Congratulations on being so busy. =)