Labels

acrylic (74) celebrity (35) charcoal (11) charity (4) craft (4) dogs (23) ebay (1) graphite (24) illustration (5) landscapes (8) oil (3) pet portraiture (28) portraiture (60) signage (5) sketch (10) still life (3) video (1) vintage (10) watercolor (3)

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

UpperDeck releases Sneak Peek of my Artwork!

UpperDeck sent me the link to this video Sneak Peek of the 2011 Goodwin Masterpiece sets, which will hit shelves this summer. Very cool to see the President cards I spent so long on featured on the video. I knew the Gold Leaf cards would be a hit with the collectors. Although the video mentions that the Gold Leaf cards are the 1st card painted in each set, the truth is that they are MY FAVORITE portrait of each set, many of which were probably nearer to the last card painted. But it was my hope that UD would label them as 1/10 and I am glad that they went that route. Good luck collectors - I have seen commentary already from card enthusiasts that expect the Gold Leaf cards to pull upwards of $1000 a card! Crazy  - Jared

1 comment:

PeachyCheek said...

Wow! Congratulations! How wonderful that your artwork is on these rare collectible cards! I just saw the video and wanted to let you know that they look stunning!!

You are so talented!

Take care!

Kim